Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Back!

I used to blog here fairly frequently. I'll be honest, it was mostly because I had to for school. I found that I liked it though. I like the idea of writing my thoughts down. It helps me to solidify them and explore them in a different way. Once I have them in concrete form it is easier to reflect on them. I can't lie to myself and tell myself that I always thought a particular way.

Let's be honest. Our thoughts and opinions change on a regular basis. This change comes from perspective and reflection as well as input from new sources. That is why I like blogging. Even if no one else ever reads what I wrote I can and from that I can take a look at my thought process.

So, here's the plan. I aim to write here once a week. The topics will either be taken from my work life or most likely my school life. If you read feel free to comment. Even if you don't I will enjoy the process and really that is all that matters in blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment