Sunday, November 29, 2009

CCK09 Final Project - Thoughts and Reflections

For our final CCK09 project we were given a number of possible questions we could reflect on. The questions I choose to focus on were "what is the quality of my network?" and "how connected am I?".

I first wanted to record a video podcast of my thoughts but the words just wouldn't come out without me reading a script and no one wants to see that. I turned to a tool I have never used but always wanted to, Prezi. I found it useful since I have a lot of thoughts that seem disjointed. I managed to pair a few with pictures I have taken. You can view the presentation here.

So, how connected am I and what is the quality of my network?

These are difficult questions to answer. I always end up comparing myself to others I see online. My network is smaller and compact, but it is growing and changing and I think that is a sign of a developing network.

Within my network I have a variety of people who share different things with me. I have also noticed that my network is made up of lots of different groups.

The best way to answer is to say for now my network and connections do what I need them to do. As my needs and interests change in the future so will my network and the connections I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment